Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Quarter, No More Time

I went back to my part time babysitting job and school last Monday. Already, I am behind, exhausted, and procrastinating. There seems like there is going to be a lot of reading, which I admit is not my favorite thing to do. I don't want to read about teaching, I want to do it.
The nice difference between my grad classes and undergrad classes is that most of my grad classes don't involve taking notes or tests. That means that I can knit during class! So far, during class I cast on 2 dishcloths and finished one. The one I have finished is called the Bee Stitch Dishcloth.

The pattern is easy once you get the hang of it, but if you look closely you can see some areas where I have made mistakes. But oh well. I still like it and will most likely make another one.
I also may take all of the dishcloths and sew them together to make an afghan. I am not sure though yet. I guess that depends on whether I like the way they look or not.
The weather is pretty bad here so I am missing my evening class. :( I hate to miss classes because I feel guilty, but there is nothing I can do in this case. I guess this will give me a chance to catch up on some reading and knitting. I will keep you posted on my Knitting progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment