Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where has the time gone?

Wow. it has already been over a year since my last post. I had completely forgotten about this site since I got my new laptop. But excuses aside, I really need to get back into doing this!

Life has seriously gotten in the way of me doing much knitting in the last year and half, but I have managed to squeeze some in.

My friend, Erin, and I tried out the craft show market with knitting, crocheting, and candles, but it didn't go so well. I am not sure if we are going to try again this fall or not.

Lately, I have been on a knitting frenzy! I have decided to make the majority of our Christmas and birthday gifts this year, so I wanted to get a head start. So far, it is mostly dishcloths and coasters though. I need to stop being lazy and get out my other needles to start the bigger projects!

Well, since I have rediscovered this blog (thanks Ed Tech class), I will definitely be posting more often! This will be a great place to share my completed projects so I can control myself from showing my family and friends the gifts that I have made them!

No comments:

Post a Comment